Tuesday 28 June 2011

My Birthday Wish List





It's my birthday in July and there is a lot that I want and probably won't be able to get. Most of the items are clothes, because I'm a complete clothes junky!! So here's my wish list, emphasis on the 'wish':


These Moto shorts from Topshop are an absolute must have for me. 
Anything with the American flag must be mine!

Nirvana will always have a special place in my heart, and now hopefully my wardrobe!

This dress is so gorgeous! I need for my first night out painting the town red!

Colour blocking!!! Colourful jeans are gorge and in.

These high-waisted jeans are AMA-ZING, I need them now!!

These shoes are so beauuuuutiful, does anyone want to buy me these so I can put them on my lonely feet??

Oh and these bad boys are calling me!!

Can you see how PINK this bag is!! It's so Barbie girl!! Paul's Boutique here I come :D

Dr Martens are my friend, I already have two pairs but they aren't enough to feed my addiction!

This Casio watch is so old school and when it's on my wrist I'll feel complete.


And why is there an IPhone here?? Seriously though, this is the most riDONKulous one on the list.


Donations are very welcome xx





Photos are from Topshop and ASOS.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...