Friday 16 September 2011

Burgundy















Crochet Dress, Knee High Socks - Peacocks, Dr Martens, Bag - ASOS, Fur Coat - ASOS, Bracelet - Topshop, Belt - Vintage, Watch - Vintage.

I know I've disappeared for a while, but it was so I could take a little break from blogging.
But now I'm back! I've forgotten how fun writing was! So I'm happy to be doing it again :)
This definitely my best buy from my holiday this summer, a crochet white mini dress from a little boutique in Barbados. They only had one in stock in each size so I was very lucky! It has a bit of a 60's feel to it which I love. Since it's getting colder now I'll have to team it with tights (I don't want to freeze). I'll try and find myself some burgundy tights. Burgundy is definitely my favourite colour for Autumn/Winter. Here are some of my favourite Burgundy picks:



Burgundy Chiffon Shirt - Topshop, Hooded Faux Fur Coat - Topshop, Skinny Utilty Jeans - Topshop, Dr MartensShoe Boots - Missguided, Burgundy Leather Satchel Bag - Miss Selfridge, Feather Earrings - Oasis, Lipstick - Topshop, Rimmel Nail Varnish.


2 comments:

  1. you look absolutely amazing. so 60's chic. awesome you really nailed the look. Keep these posts coming!! xoxo


    www.roxanneoak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Burgundy atm. I want the shirt, lipstick and bag so nice x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...