Wednesday 21 September 2011

LFW Competition



Blouse - Select, Shorts - Topshop, Bracelets - Topshop, Watch - Vintage, Earrings - Primark, Blue Nail Varnish - Missguided, Pink Nail Varnish - MUA

Yesterday I entered the London Fashion Week competition being held by Gem Fatale and Me & Zena. All you had to do to enter was dress up as stylish as possible and send in a picture :D Gem even gave us a hit for extra brownie points to use a 'Tuesday Tip' from her blog. So I decided to do glitter nails, all you have to do is paint your nails and before they dry sprinkle some glitter on them! I love them!
I also put studs on my shorts (trying to add the creativity factor) It wasn't too difficult or expensive, I just found the cheapest pyramid studs on Ebay and put them on.
 The winner will win a top from Lazy Oaf, 10 nail polish's from Beauty UK, a Me & Zena television necklace and a Lime Crime Lipstick. Then 5 runners up will win 2 Beauty UK nail polish's of their choice.
There are some great prizes and I just hope I do well! *fingers crossed* 
The competition is fierce, check out the Me & Zena Facebook and take a look at the other outfits.

4 comments:

  1. wow, love the shirt, so unique and cute! great hair too :)

    xo, zebraandmeerkat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek I entered too! Yours is deffs one of my faves!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice outfit! I tried glitter nails after reading Gem's tuesday tip too. Love that shirt! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :D
    That shirt is my absolute favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...