Sunday 18 September 2011

Idea Time






Blouse - Select, Skirt - Select, Socks - Peacocks, Bracelet - Topshop, Watch - Vintage, Dr Martens

I went Ebay crazy this week and put lots of of my clothes up so I could clear out my wardrobe to make way for my Autumn/Winter clothes. I managed to sell two Leather skirts, some jeans, and a blazer! But I've still got a nice cropped leather jacket and a brand new fringed crop top for sale, here's the link if you want a look http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/kareenie25
But besides that, I'm trying to think of some business ideas so I don't have to go back to working in retail. I may start selling some of my photographs, or possibly some handmade jewellery. I've been making a lemon grass salt scrub for myself for a while now and it's really good, so maybe I could make a business out of that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...